.5 mm Derma Pen with anti-bacterial gold plates that help stimulate skin’s repair function and promotes collagen production.
This gold plated needle .5 mm derma pen is great for stimulating collagen production on the skin to help reduce the appearance of indented acne scarring. It can also be used for general collagen production to help the skin regenerate and look smooth and healthy.
It is best used in conjunction with the Acnescar.org vitamin C serum.
Note: Use a maximum of 5 times before buying a new derma pen to replace the old one and you must soak in 70% isopropyl alcohol for 5 minutes before using again. Wait at least 1-4 weeks inbetween derma pen uses.
Note: Use a maximum of 5 times and you must soak in 70% isopropyl alcohol for 5 minutes before using again. Wait at least 1-4 weeks inbetween derma pen uses.
Don’t use on the undereye area or the nose area.
How to Use the Derma Pen
- Before going to bed, lightly press the derma pen 3-5 times onto acne scarred areas of skin you want to boost collagen production on
- Do NOT press onto areas of the skin that have active acne or are sensitive or red or onto open wounds.
- Put the Acnescar.org vitamin c serum for acne scars onto the face after using the derma pen. This allows the serum to penetrate past the outer layer of skin and be the most effective
- Put the derma pen in a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution to sit for at least 5 minutes to clean it for the next use.
- Wait at least one week to four weeks, until your skin has had time to rebuild the collagen to use the derma pen again. Don’t use the derma pen more than 5 uses because the needles wear down over time, you’ll need to buy a new derma pen to replace the old one after using it 5 times <